Do you dislike those hollows or tear troughs in your lower eyelids? Do you want to get rid of under eye dark circles giving you a tired and exhausted look? Enhance the contours of your eye sockets by getting dermal fillers injected under eyes. These soft tissue injectables mimic a youthful look by adding fullness to the tear trough or eye hollow areas.
The under eye dermal filler treatment costs anywhere between $500 and $700, depending on the severity of the problem and expertise of the person performing the procedure. It is a quick and safe procedure that needs 30 minutes at most and the results last for 6 to 8 months.
If you really want dermal filler treatment for the hollow area under eyes, you need to be very meticulous in your pre procedure research. Enhancing eye socket contours with dermal fillers is an extremely “technique-dependent” procedure. A tiny slip of syringe, or shaking hand can lead to nightmarish side effects.
Here are some guidelines that you need to follow before agreeing for dermal filler treatment:
- The first and foremost thing that you need to consider before agreeing for filling the eye hollow areas is you get the procedure performed by a highly experienced, board-certified physician, who routinely performs “tear trough” treatments. Go to a plastic surgeon or an oculoplastic surgeon with over 5 years’ experience of injecting dermal fillers under eyes.
- Ask your practitioner how many tear trough treatments he or she has performed so far. Success of procedure is directly related to proper injecting the filler into the site. If the dermal filler is not injected deep enough under the muscle, you may end up with lumps or puffiness under your eyes. Injecting too much filler can also cause pockets of puffiness.
- Ask the provider to give you references or show you before and after pictures of the patients who got under eye treatment from him or her in the past.
- Don’t forget to ask your doctor if you are a good candidate for this kind of treatment. As we age our skin not only loses flexibility but also becomes thin. Injecting a thin sagging skin can be tricky at times. Bruising at the injection site is common in these cases, and in very rare cases individual may get permanent discoloration.
- Be prepared for being bruised for at least one week. Never get this treatment done at least ten days before any event or vacation.
- Listen carefully to the pre and post procedure instructions of your doctor and follow them prudently.
- Discuss in detail with your doctor all your health problems as well as the medications that you have been taking over the last four weeks at least.
There are a number of cosmetic surgery facilities in Dubai offering dermal filler injections, and fillers dubai is one of them. Visit the clinic today and restore your youthful appearance by enhancing your eye socket contours.