Wrinkling of skin is an inevitable process that no one can stop, though there are ways to delay this process. The best way to keep wrinkles at bay for a good 8 to 10 years even after crossing 40 is to follow a comprehensive skincare regimen in your 20s. If not taken proper care of, the best of skin types will also start developing wrinkles and age spots as soon as you cross 35. The basic skincare regimen that every woman should follow in her teenage and 20s includes:
- Cleansing skin at least once daily.
- Exfoliating skin at least twice a week.
- Keeping it adequately moisturized (both internally and externally).
- Wearing sunscreen regularly.
- Eating fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Drinking plenty of water and fresh juices.
For all those women who have already got wrinkles, whether due to improper skincare or due to age, here is a really effective, non-surgical solution that works wonders for unsightly facial wrinkles and neck bands. Yes you have guessed it right; I am talking about Dermal Fillers.
Dermal fillers comprise the most effective, instant solution for the deep, etched wrinkles that you develop on your face over time, due to aging, sun damage or repetitive facial expressions. If you are planning to get Wrinkle fillers for smooth, clear skin, here are some facts that you must know about these injections:
They are effective for laugh lines
Wrinkles fillers can be effectively used for eliminating laugh lines around the mouth. As you age, smile lines start becoming visible near the outer corners of the mouth and overtime they become deeper, extending from the mouth and reaching the nose. Dermal fillers can significantly plump up this area
Can help eliminate crow’s feet and frown lines
Crow’s feet are the wrinkles extending out of the outer corners of the eyes, while frown lines or forehead furrows are the deep creases between the eyebrows that appear on the forehead due to frequent squinting or frowning. These injectable fillers can be safely used for removing these unsightly lines around the eyes
Results will be temporary
The only downside of wrinkles fillers is that there results are temporary. Almost all types of wrinkle fillers are absorbable, which means they are gradually absorbed by the body. You will have to get a reinjection every 8 to 18 months to maintain the results of the treatment.
Permanent fillers don’t give lifetime results
“Permanent fillers” is a commonly used term but that does not mean that the results offered by these fillers will be last for a lifetime. When a dermatologist uses the term permanent fillers against temporary fillers, that would mean the results will last for maximum period – 18 months. You will have to get a reinjection 16 to 18 months after getting the treatment for the first time.
Some tips to avoid risks and complications associated with wrinkle fillers
- Don’t let the price tempt you. If you find a provider offering the treatment at a price far less than the market rate, beware, there may be something fishy fishy!
- Get the fillers administered in a medical setting by a board-certified, experienced dermatologist with experience of at least 3 to 5 years of administering wrinkle fillers
- Never get the injections from a source outside the doctor’s office or from a nurse practitioner. This could be risky
If you are planning to get Facial Wrinkle Treatment in Dubai, contact Dubai Cosmetic Surgery now and let our board-certified, highly skilled dermatologists help you go wrinkle free.